Clarke A. Greene Memorial Endowed Scholarship for Entrepreneurial Spirit
for continuing undergraduate students
The Clarke A. Greene Memorial Endowed Scholarship for Entrepreneurial Spirit was established by the Greene family in memory of Clarke Greene, a former member of the Columbia College Chicago faculty. The scholarship recognizes entrepreneurial spirit and outstanding academic achievement and in a continuing junior or senior Arts Management student.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Clarke A. Greene Memorial Endowed Scholarship for Entrepreneurial Spirit is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time students enrolled in the Business & Entrepreneurship Department
- Students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement and aptitude in running a business
- International students may apply
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $1,850 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.