Creative Writing - Fiction Chair Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Creative Writing - Fiction Chair Scholarship was established to assist academically promising undergraduate Fiction Writing majors with financial impediments in completing their final year or semester of school.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Creative Writing - Fiction Chair Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Undergraduate Fiction Writing majors who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours and Prose Forms by the end of the Spring 2016 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher, and a minimum GPA of 3.2 within the major
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $2,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.