Creative Writing - Fiction Chair Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Creative Writing - Fiction Chair Scholarship was established to assist academically promising undergraduate Fiction Writing majors with financial impediments in completing their final year or semester of school.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Creative Writing - Fiction Chair Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Undergraduate Fiction Writing majors who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours and Prose Forms by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher, and a minimum GPA of 3.2 within the major
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $2,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.