Dennis Brozynski & Dianne Erpenbach Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Dennis Brozynski & Dianne Erpenbach Scholarship was established in honor of faculty members Dennis Brozynski and Dianne Erpenbach. This one-year scholarship is intended to assist junior-level Fashion Design and Fashion Business majors in defraying tuition costs.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Dennis Brozynski and Dianne Erpenbach Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time Fashion Design or Fashion Business majors who plan to enroll full-time in Fall 2015
- Students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- International students may apply
- Academic merit and outstanding achievement
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $6,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org