Dennis Brozynski & Dianne Erpenbach Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Dennis Brozynski & Dianne Erpenbach Scholarship was established in honor of faculty members Dennis Brozynski and Dianne Erpenbach. Scholarship awards are based on demonstrated talent, academic achievement, and creative ability. This scholarship is intended to help defray tuition cost for one academic year. Students who are Fashion Design and Fashion Business majors in their junior year are encouraged to apply.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Dennis Brozynski and Dianne Erpenbach Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Undergraduate students enrolled as full-time Fashion Design or Fashion Business majors who plan to enroll full-time in Fall 2015
- Undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- International students may apply
- Academic merit and outstanding achievement
Notification of the award:
- Up to $6,000 (half awarded in Fall 2015 and half awarded in Spring 2016)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org