Dennis Brozynski & Dianne Erpenbach Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Dennis Brozynski & Dianne Erpenbach Scholarship was established in honor of faculty members Dennis Brozynski and Dianne Erpenbach. This one-year scholarship is intended to assist junior-level Fashion Design and Fashion Business majors in defraying tuition costs.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Dennis Brozynski and Dianne Erpenbach Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time Fashion Design or Fashion Business majors who plan to enroll full-time in Fall 2017
- Students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- International students may apply
- Academic merit and outstanding achievement
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $6,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.