for continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Diversity Award was established to encourage students to focus on the importance of diversity in higher education as preparation for life in a global society.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Diversity Award is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 12 credits hours, and full-time graduate students who have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Graduate students who have received the Follett Graduate Award are not eligible to receive the Diversity Award.
Award based on:
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Up to $5000 ($2500 awarded in Fall and $2500 awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Department of Multicultural Affairs, 312/369-7569 or firstname.lastname@example.org