DMTC Alumni Fellowship
for continuing graduate students
The DMTC Alumni Fellowship is offered by alumni of the Creative Arts Therapies department to a continuing student in the MA program as he/she finishes his/her degree.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The DMTC Alumni Fellowship is open to:
- Graduate students enrolled in the Dance/Movement Therapy & Counseling Program
- Graduate students enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for Fall and Spring semesters, and a minimum of 3 credit hours for Summer
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher
Note: Full-time Columbia employees, Graduate Merit Award recipients, Graduate Assistantship recipients, graduate students-at-large, or Laban certificate students are not eligible for the Diversity Award.
Fellowship based on:
- Applicant's essay response
Notification of the fellowship:
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee in March 2017.
Contact: Creative Arts Therapies Department - 312/369-7697