Sophia Claire and Paul James Downing Endowed Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Sophia Claire and Paul James Downing Endowed Scholarship was established to assist an Early Childhood Development student to defray the cost of tuition.
The Sophia Claire and Paul James Downing Endowed Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Early Childhood Education majors
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Notification of the award:
- Academic achievement and financial need
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by the end of April. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com