Edward L. and Marsha E. Morris Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Edward L. and Marsha E. Morris Scholarship was established to assist in defraying tuition and fee costs for one outstanding junior or senior-level Television student who has demonstrated considerable achievement in the media and has significant potential for future creative development in the television arts.
- For Spring 2015 award: December 1, 2014
- For Fall 2015/Spring 2016 award: February 1, 2015
The Edward L. and Marsha E. Morris Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time students who are declared Television majors
- Students who have achieved Junior status or higher and have completed at least 24 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $3000 (awarded in Spring 2015)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by January 15, 2015 for Spring 2015 award and March 31, 2015 for Fall 2015/Spring 2016 award. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Television Department - 312/369-7410 or firstname.lastname@example.org