Edward L. and Marsha E. Morris Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Edward L. and Marsha E. Morris Scholarship was established to assist in defraying tuition and fee costs for one outstanding junior- or senior-level Television student who has demonstrated considerable achievement in the media and has significant potential for future creative development in the television arts.
Deadline to Apply: December 01,
The Edward L. and Marsha E. Morris Scholarship is open to:
Scholraship based on:
- Full-time Television majors who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours with at least 24 credit hours from Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (awarded in Spring 2016)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by January 15, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.