Elizabeth L. Ferguson Trust Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Elizabeth L. Ferguson Trust Scholarship was established to assist one outstanding full-time student who has graduated from a Chicago Public School in defraying tuition costs.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Elizabeth L. Ferguson Trust Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who are graduates of a Chicago Public School
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2017.