Evelyn, Charles & Lucian Carter Endowed Music Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Evelyn, Charles & Lucian Carter Endowed Music Scholarship was established by Warrick L. Carter to provide financial assistance to two outstanding music students. The scholarship recognizes a distinguished saxophonist and a distinguished pianist who are in their senior year at Columbia.
The Evelyn, Charles & Lucian Carter Endowed Music Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Music majors who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who have distinguished themeselves in the area of saxophone or piano
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit, talent, and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $2,500 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.