Florence M. Barnes Scholarship Fund
for continuing undergraduate students
The Florence M. Barnes Scholarship Fund was established to assist one outstanding full-time student in defraying tuition costs.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Florence M. Barnes Scholarship Fund is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $6,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at email@example.com