Florence M. Barnes Scholarship Fund
for continuing undergraduate students
The Florence M. Barnes Scholarship Fund was established to assist one outstanding full-time student defray tuition costs.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Florence M. Barnes Scholarship Fund is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who will have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours by the close of the Spring 2014 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Note: Students are considered for the Florence M. Barnes Scholarship Fund by completing the David R. Rubin Scholarship application.
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Up to $6000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com