Forest Foundation Dance Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Forest Foundation Dance Scholarship was established to recognize the accomplishments of full-time students majoring in Dance at Columbia.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Forest Foundation Dance Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time declared Dance majors who have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- International Students may apply
Notification of the scholarship:
- Two $1,500 awards, awarded in Fall 2016. One awarded to a student with freshman/sophomore status, and one awarded to a student with junior/senior status.
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.