Forest Foundation Dance Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Forest Foundation Dance Scholarship was established to recognize the accomplishments of full-time students majoring in Dance at Columbia.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Forest Foundation Dance Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time declared Dance majors who have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- International Students may apply
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $1,500 awarded in Fall 2017
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.