Frances Hayes Screenwriters Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The Frances Hayes Screenwriters Award was established to provide financial assistance to a current Screenwriting student at junior or senior level, as well as recognize the best "amateur" screenwriter and give him/her a first step into screenwriting as a profession.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Frances Hayes Screenwriters Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Undergraduate Cinema Art + Science majors with a concentration in Screenwriting
- Students who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who are able to submit an unpublished screenplay
- International students may apply
Notification of the award:
- Academic merit and artistic achievement
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.