Getz Graduate Award
for continuing graduate students
The Getz Graduate Award was established to assist outstanding full-time graduate students who have made a special contribution to graduate student life outside of the classroom while at Columbia.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Getz Graduate Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time graduate students who have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Note: Full-time Columbia College employees, Follett Graduate Merit Award recipients, graduate students-at-large, or Laban certificate students are not eligible for the Getz Graduate Award
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $4000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org