Gianna Esposito Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Gianna Esposito Scholarship was established to recognize a Photography, Music, or Dance student who has demonstrated interest in or engagement with a community-based not-for-profit organization. Students committed to using their chosen artistic field/major to enhance the mission and goals of a community-based organization will be given priority consideration.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Gianna Esposito Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Undergraduate Photography, Music, or Dance majors who have completed between 30 and 59 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application and plan to enroll full-time in Fall 2016
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher
- Students who demonstrate artistic interest in or involvement with a community not-for-profit organization
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic and artistic merit
- Financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $1,250 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at email@example.com