Gianna Esposito Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Gianna Esposito Scholarship was established to recognize a Photography, Music, or Dance student who has demonstrated interest in or engagement with a community-based not-for-profit organization. Students committed to using their chosen artistic field/major to enhance the mission and goals of a community-based organization will be given priority consideration.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Gianna Esposito Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Undergraduate Photography, Music, or Dance majors who have completed between 30 and 59 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application and plan to enroll full-time in Fall 2017
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher
- Students who demonstrate artistic interest in or involvement with a community not-for-profit organization
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic and artistic merit
- Financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $1,250 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2017.