Grace Hookham Liddil Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Grace Hookham Liddil Scholarship Fund was established to provide financial assistance to two outstanding continuing students who have graduated from a high school in the City of Chicago.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Grace Hookham Liddil Scholarship is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who are graduates of a high school in the City of Chicago
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Scholarship based on:
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $6,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2017.