Grace Hookham Liddil Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Grace Hookham Liddil Scholarship Fund was established to provide financial assistance to two outstanding continuing students who have graduated from a high school in the City of Chicago.
Priority Consideration: February 01,
The Grace Hookham Liddil Scholarship is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who are graduates of a high school in the city of Chicago
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Award based on:
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Up to $6000 (half awarded in Fall and half awrded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org