Howard Mendelsohn Scholar of Merit Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The Howard Mendelsohn Scholar of Merit Award was established in 2007 to recognize and support students concentrating in Public Relations studies.
The Howard Mendelsohn Scholar of Merit Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Public Relations majors who will have earned a minimum of 60 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2016 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Academic merit and extracurricular involvement
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $7,000 (awarded half in Fall and half in Spring)
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by the end of April. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.