Howard Mendelsohn Scholar of Merit Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The Howard Mendelsohn Scholar of Merit Award was established in 2007 to recognize and support students concentrating in Public Relations studies.
The Howard Mendelsohn Scholar of Merit Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Marketing Communication majors with a concentration in Public Relations
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who have earned at least 80 credit hours at Columbia, 50 of which must be in the Public Relations concentration
- Academic achievement and extracurricular involvement
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of two $3,500 awards (awarded Fall semester)
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by the end of April. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Marketing Communication, Craig Sigele - email@example.com