Irv Kupcinet Media Arts Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Irv Kupcinet Media Arts Scholarship was established to recognize the accomplishments of full-time undergraduate students majoring in Journalism, Radio, or Television, and to help defray the cost of tuition.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Irv Kupcinet Media Arts Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Journalism, Radio, or Television majors who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who have completed a minimum of 48 credit hours at the time of application with at least 24 credit hours from Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.