Irv Kupcinet Media Arts Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Irv Kupcinet Media Arts Scholarship was established to recognize the accomplishments of full-time undergraduate students majoring in Journalism, Radio, or Television, and to help defray the cost of tuition.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Irv Kupcinet Media Arts Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Journalism, Radio, or Television majors who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who have completed a minimum of 48 credit hours at the time of application with at least 24 credit hours from Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.