Jane Ann Legnard Alexandroff Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Jane Ann Legnard Alexandroff Scholarship was established to help defray the cost of tuition for one full-time undergraduate senior who outlines a project that is designed to strengthen the social, economic, or physical fabric of their community.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Jane Ann Legnard Alexandroff Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate contributions, commitment, and involvement within their communities or a non-profit organization
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Community involvement
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.