Jane Ann Legnard Alexandroff Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Jane Ann Legnard Alexandroff Scholarship was established to help defray the cost of tuition for one full-time undergraduate senior who outlines a project that is designed to strengthen the social, economic, or physical fabric of their community.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Jane Ann Legnard Alexandroff Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2015 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate contributions, commitment, and involvement within their communities or a non-profit organization
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit, financial need, and community involvement
Notification of the award:
- Up to $3000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org