Jay Cohen LGBTQ Award
for continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Jay Cohen LGBTQ Award was established to defray the cost of tuition to full-time students who outline a creative projects involving Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) culture, theme, or stories. The maximum amount of the award is $2500 for the Fall 2015 semester.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Jay Cohen LGBTQ Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of 12 credits hours, and full-time graduate students who have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Undergraduate and graduate students who plan to be enrolled full-time in Fall 2015
- Undergraduate students who have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Graduate students who have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Project proposal and Financial need
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $2500 (awarded in Fall 2015 semester)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org