Jay Cohen LGBTQ Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The Jay Cohen LGBTQ Award was established to defray the cost of tuition to full-time students who outline a creative projects involving Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) culture, theme, or stories. The maximum amount of the award is $2500 for the Fall 2014 semester.
Deadline to Apply: March 15,
The Jay Cohen LGBTQ Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Undergraduate and graduate students who plan to be enrolled full-time in Fall 2014
- Undergraduate students who have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Graduate students who have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Project proposal and Financial need
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $2500 (awarded in Fall 2014 semester)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee in April, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org