Jim Jacobs Musical Theatre Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Jim Jacobs Musical Theatre Scholarship was established to provide support to continuing Musical Theatre students.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Jim Jacobs Musical Theatre Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time Musical Theatre majors (BA in Musical Theatre or BFA in Musical Theatre Performance) who will complete a minimum of 30 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester, with at least 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to demonstrate significant accomplishment, talent, or ability in Musical Theatre
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit
- Accomplishment in Musical Theatre
- Financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $5,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.