Jim Jacobs Musical Theatre Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Jim Jacobs Musical Theatre Scholarship was established to provide support to Musical Theatre students as they enter their senior year.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Jim Jacobs Musical Theatre Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time Musical Theatre majors (BA in Musical Theatre or BFA in Musical Theatre Performance) who will complete a minimum of 30 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semster, with at least 12 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to demonstrate significant accomplishment, talent, or ability in Musical Theatre
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit
- Accomplishment in Musical Theatre
- Financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $5,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.