John Mulvany Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The John Mulvany Scholarship is open to advanced undergraduate Photography majors and graduate Photography students.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The John Mulvany Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Photography majors who have completed Advanced Lighting
- Full-time graduate Photography students
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to submit a portfolio of images for review by members of the Photography Department
Amount of scholarship:
- Submitted portfolio and statement of work
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $500 stipend awarded during the Spring 2016 semester
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.