Kodak Professional Photography Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Kodak Professional Photography Scholarship is open to undergraduate Photography majors who have completed at least one year of coursework and have one full year of undergraduate study remaining.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Kodak Professional Photography Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Photography majors
- Students who have completed at least one year of coursework
- Students with at least one full year of undergraduate study remaining
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Submitted portfolio and statement of work
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $4,500 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org