Make a Dent Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Make a Dent Scholarship was established to recognize an outstanding declared Sports Management student who has demonstrated academic and/or athletic excellence, and has demonstrated financial need.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Make a Dent Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Enrolled full-time Sports Management students who will have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who have demonstrated a commitment to the field of Sports Management
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by January 15, 2017
- Academic merit
- Commitment to the field of Sports management
- Financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $5,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.