Music Department Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Music Department Scholarship was established to recognize the achievements of students in the Music Department and to assist Music majors in defraying the cost of tuition.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Music Department Scholarship is open to:
- Continuing students who are declared full-time Music majors
- Students who demonstrate accomplishment in music
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Important note to incoming music students: incoming freshmen and transfer students can be considered by the Music Department faculty for a portfolio-based scholarship (the Presidential Scholarship) by completing an admissions application and submitting a portfolio of work by January 15, 2015. Please visit the Admissions Application site for instructions on how to submit a portfolio.
Award based on:
Notification of the award:
- Academic merit and financial need
- Demonstration of talent
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com