Patricia McCarty Scholarship Fund
for continuing undergraduate students
The Patricia McCarty Scholarship Fund was established to assist in defraying the cost of tuition and fees for a student pursuing a career in Pharmaceutical Advertising and Public Relations, and to enhance awareness of the opportunities afforded by the pharmaceutical and health care fields with the hope that these industries will be enriched by the presence of a number of Patricia McCarty scholars.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Patricia McCarty Scholarship Fund is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time Advertising and Public Relations students
- Students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Initiative and commitment to a career in pharmaceutical marketing communication
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.