Paul Berger Graduate Fellowship
for continuing graduate students
The Paul Berger Graduate Fellowship was established to assist in defraying tuition and fees for second-year Arts Management graduate students.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Paul Berger Graduate Fellowship is open to:
Fellowship based on:
- Full-time Arts Management graduate students
- Students who will have completed a minimum of 18 credit hours at Columbia by the close of the Spring 2015 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher
Notification of the fellowship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half disbursed in Fall and half disbursed in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Business & Entrepreurship Department, Keirstin Lincoln - 312/369-6535 or firstname.lastname@example.org