Paul Berger Graduate Fellowship
for continuing graduate students
The Paul Berger Graduate Fellowship was established to assist in defraying tuition and fees for second-year Arts Management graduate students.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Paul Berger Graduate Fellowship is open to:
Fellowship based on:
- Full-time Arts Management graduate students
- Students who will have completed a minimum of 18 credit hours at Columbia by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher
Notification of the fellowship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.