Peter and Gloria Teschner Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Peter and Gloria Teschner Scholarship was established to assist one Cinema Art + Science student in defraying tuition costs.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Peter and Gloria Teschner Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Cinema Art + Science majors
- Students who have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours at the time of application, with at 12 credit hours from Columbia
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $1,345 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at email@example.com