Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
for incoming transfer students
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship was established to recognize students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
Priority Consideration: February 01,
Note: Priority consideration is given to students who are admitted by February 01, 2015.
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
Renewable award amount:
- Students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Students who have earned at least 17, but no more than 65, transferable college credit hours
- Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Students who understand that they must enter Columbia College in Fall 2015 as a full-time students and maintain full-time enrollment
Notification of the award:
- $6,000 ($3,000 awarded in Fall and $3,000 awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org