Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
for incoming transfer students
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship was established to recognize students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
Renewable Scholarship amount:
- Students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Students who have been admitted for Fall 2015
- Students who have earned at least 16, but no more than 65, transferable college credit hours
- Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Students who understand that they must enroll as a full-time students and maintain full-time enrollment
Notification of the scholarship:
- $1,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee on a rolling basis. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org