Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
for incoming transfer students
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship was established to recognize students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
Priority Consideration: February 01,
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is open to:
- Students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Students who have been admitted for Fall 2017
- Students who have earned no more than 75 transferable college credit hours
- International students may be considered
Renewable Scholarship amount:
Scholarship based on:
Notification of the scholarship:
- $1,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- Recipients will be notified through their Financial Aid Award Letter in March.