Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
for incoming transfer students
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship was established to recognize students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
Note: Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship consideration has closed.
The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship is open to:
- Students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Students who have been admitted for Fall 2016
- Students who have earned no more than 75 transferable college credit hours
- Students who have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
Renewable Scholarship amount:
Scholarship based on:
Notification of the scholarship:
- $1,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- Recipients will be notified through their Financial Aid Award Letter in mid-March. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.