Phil Bodwell Memorial Scholarship for TV Production
for continuing undergraduate students
The Phil Bodwell Memorial Scholarship for TV Production was established to help defray the costs of tuition for TV Production majors.
The Phil Bodwell Memorial Scholarship for TV Production is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Part- and full-time TV Production majors who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.