Phil Bodwell Memorial Scholarship for TV Production
for continuing undergraduate students
The Phil Bodwell Memorial Scholarship for TV Production was established to help defray the costs of tuition for TV Production majors who were graduates of a Chicago Public High School.
The Phil Bodwell Memorial Scholarship for TV Production is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate TV Production majors
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who graduated from a Chicago Public High School
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic achievement and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Up to $3000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org