Pieter Ombregt Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Pieter Ombregt Scholarship is open to advanced undergraduate Photography majors.
Deadline to Apply: December 08,
The Pieter Ombregt Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Photography majors who have completed Advanced Lighting
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to submit a portfolio of images for review by members of the Photography Department
- Submitted portfolio and statement of work
Notification of the scholarship:
- Ranges from $500 to $2,000 stipend
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by December 20, 2016.