President's Club Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The President's Club Scholarship was established to assist ten outstanding full-time seniors defray tuition costs. The amount of the award is $5000 for one academic year.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The President's Club Scholarship is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate students who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours by the close of the Spring 2015 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Award based on:
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $5000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org