President's Club Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The President's Club Scholarship was established to assist ten outstanding full-time seniors in defraying tuition costs.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The President's Club Scholarship is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate students who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Scholarship based on:
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $5,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.