Raven Moreno Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Raven Moreno Scholarship was established to recognize the outstanding creative and academic achievements of a Photography student.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Raven Moreno Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time freshman Photography majors in their second semester who have completed Photography I or II
- Students who have earned 12 to 20 credit hours at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to submit a portfolio of work for review by members of the Photography Department
- Academic merit
- Demonstration of talent, ability, or accomplishment in Photography
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $2,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.