Raven Moreno Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Raven Moreno Scholarship was established to recognize the outstanding creative and academic achievements of a Photography student.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Raven Moreno Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time freshman Photography majors in their second semester who have completed Photography I or II
- Students who have earned 12 to 20 credit hours at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to submit a portfolio of work for review by members of the Photography Department
- Academic merit
- Demonstration of talent, ability, or accomplishment in Photography
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $2,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.