Ronn Pitts Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Ronn Pitts Scholarship was created to help defray the cost of tuition and fees for a full-time undergraduate student who has demonstrated genuine commitment to his/her community.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Ronn Pitts Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who demonstrate outstanding achievement as well as contributions, commitment, and involvement within their communities
- Students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at the time of application and will have completed 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Demonstrated commitment and involvement within the student's community
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.