Ronn Pitts Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Ronn Pitts Scholarship was created to help defray the cost of tuition and fees for a full-time undergraduate student who has demonstrated genuine commitment to his/her community.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Ronn Pitts Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who demonstrate outstanding achievement as well as contributions, commitment, and involvement within their communities
- Students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at the time of application and will have completed 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2016 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Demonstrated commitment and involvement within the student's community
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2016. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.