Rose Bruford Scholarship Fund
for continuing undergraduate students
The Rose Bruford Scholarship Fund was established to help defray the expenses associated with attending the Theatre Department's Rose Bruford College Exchange Program.
Consideration Deadline : April 15,
The Rose Bruford Scholarship Fund is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate Theatre majors who have been accepted to the semester at Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance Exchange Program
- Students who will have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2016 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Consideration for the Rose Bruford Scholarship is contingent upon acceptance into the exchange program at Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance. Scholarship based on:
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the scholarship:
- Maximum of $1,000 (awarded at the beginning of the semester spent abroad)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at email@example.com