for continuing undergraduate students
Scholarship Columbia was established by the college as a matching challenge to increase scholarship dollars and invigorate the spirit of giving back in direct support of our students through the generous donations of staff, faculty, and friends of Columbia.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
Scholarship Columbia is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who have completed 60 hours of coursework at the time of application; transfer students must have completed at least 60 hours of coursework, 24 of which must have been earned at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic achievement and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $5000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at email@example.com