Sharon A. Palermo Memorial Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Sharon A. Palermo Memorial Scholarship was established in memory of Sharon Palermo by the Chicago/Midwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) and the Columbia College Television Department to encourage talented students committed to careers in the television industry.
Deadline to Apply: March 30,
The Sharon A. Palermo Memorial Scholarship is open to:
- Full-time Television majors who have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours at Columbia at the time of application
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- Students who demonstrate outstanding achievement
Award based on:
- $4,000 (awarded in Fall 2015 semester)
Notification of the award:
- Interview (part of application process)
- Recipient will be notified by the scholarship committee by May 15, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: NATAS Chicago/Midwest, Rebekah Cowing - 312/369-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org