Stuart Abelson Graduate Research Fellowship
for continuing graduate students
The Stuart Abelson Graduate Research Fellowship was established to encourage international travel among graduate photography students while completing a specific project, and to support the experience by assisting with the costs of travel. Award amount is up to $6,000.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Stuart Abelson Graduate Research Fellowship is open to:
Award based on:
- Second year graduate Photography students who will have completed at least 36 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2015 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who plan to travel internationally during Summer 2015 to complete a specific photography project
- Students able to submit a portfolio of work for review by the Photography Department
Amount of award:
- Submitted portfolio and project proposal
Notification of the award:
- Up to $6,000 stipend awarded during the Spring 2015 semester
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com