For incoming and continuing undergraduate students
The Third-Party Scholarship was established to recognize students who are successful in obtaining a scholarship from an external source, or third-party, (foundation, agency, or not for profit organization) and applying it toward their tuition and fee costs at Columbia.
Deadline for the 2015-2016 Award Year: August 01, 2015
The Third-Party Scholarship is open to:
- Incoming and continuing undergraduate students in a degree seeking program
- Students with a current FAFSA application on file who have an EFC of $18,000 or less
- Students who obtain a third-party scholarship(s) totaling $6,000 or less
- Matched to the amount of the third-party scholarship(s) up to $2,000 per academic year.
- Funds are awarded until exhausted and are not guaranteed.
Please instruct third-party to make payment payable to Columbia College Chicago and send to Columbia College Chicago, Attn: Student Financial Services, 600 South Michigan, Chicago, IL 60605. Make sure third-party includes the student's full name and eligibility of the award.
TIPS ON HOW TO FIND AN EXTERNAL SCHOLARSHIP