For incoming and continuing undergraduate students
The Third-Party Scholarship was established to recognize students who are successful in obtaining a scholarship from an external source, or third-party (foundation, agency, or not for profit organization), and applying it toward their tuition and fee costs at Columbia.
Deadline for the 2016-2017 Award Year: August 01, 2016
The Third-Party Scholarship is open to:
- Incoming and continuing undergraduate students in a degree-seeking program
- Students with a current FAFSA application on file who have an EFC of $18,000 or less
- Students who obtain a third-party scholarship(s) totaling $6,000 or less
- Matched to the amount of the third-party scholarship(s) up to $2,000 per academic year.
- Funds are awarded until exhausted and are not guaranteed.
Please instruct third party to make payment payable to Columbia College Chicago and send to Columbia College Chicago, Attn: Student Financial Services, 600 South Michigan, Chicago, IL 60605. Make sure third party includes the student's full name and eligibility of the award.
TIPS ON HOW TO FIND AN EXTERNAL SCHOLARSHIP