Transfer Achievement Award
for incoming transfer students
The Transfer Achievement Award was established to assist outstanding incoming transfer students defray the cost of tuition.
The number of awards each year varies and is dependent upon funding.
Priority Consideration for Spring 2015: December 15, 2014
Priority Consideration for Fall 2015: February 1, 2015
The Transfer Achievement Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Outstanding transfer students who have earned no more than 65 transferable college credit hours from an accredited college, university, or community college
- Students who have earned high academic achievement in high school and the college or university most recently attended
- Students who have been admitted to Columbia for the Spring 2015 semester or Fall 2015 semester
- Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Students who understand that they must enroll as a full-time student
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewable award amount:
- Academic achievement and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Up to $8000 per academic year
- Recipients will be notified by mail on a rolling basis. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at email@example.com