Transfer Achievement Award
for incoming transfer students
The Transfer Achievement Award was established to assist outstanding incoming transfer students in defraying the cost of tuition.
Priority Consideration:: February 01,
Note: Typically, scholarships are awarded to students who are planning to enroll for the Fall term.
The Transfer Achievement Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Outstanding transfer students who have earned no more than 65 transferable college credit hours from an accredited college, university, or community college
- Students who have earned high academic achievement in high school and the college or university most recently attended
- Students who have been admitted to Columbia for the Fall semester
- Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewable award amount:
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $8,500 per academic year
- Recipients will be notified through their Financial Aid Award Letter in mid-March. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org