for incoming freshmen
The Trustee Award was established to recognize the outstanding academic achievements of incoming freshman.
Priority Consideration: February 01,
Note: Typically, scholarships are awarded to students who are planning to enroll for the Fall term.
The Trustee Award is open to:
- Exceptional high school seniors entering for the first time in the Fall 2016 semester
- Students who have been admitted to Columbia
- Students who have completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Award based on:
Renewable award amount:
- Exceptional academic achievement, such as very high grade point averages earned through advanced-level coursework in a college prep program, standardized test scores that greatly exceed national averages, and leadership roles in national honor societies, etc.
- Ranges from $2,000 to $11,000 per academic year (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring) for up to four years
Notification of the award:
- Recipients will be notified through their Financial Aid Award Letter in mid-March. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at email@example.com