Cafe Meal Plan
Columbia College Chicago has partnered with the three campus Cafes: Harvester Café at 600 S Michigan, Studebaker Café at 623 S. Wabash and the Press Café at 1104 S. Wabash to offer students discounted meal plans. Through this partnership, students may purchase packages of meals at a discounted price of $6 per meal on a per semester basis. Upon receipt the Café Meal Plan Authorization Form, your Campus Card will be credited with the number of meals selected on the form and the cost of the meal plan is charged to your student account and must be paid in full along with all other tuition and fees by the due date. When purchasing your meal, present your Campus Card for payment and a meal will be deducted from your card. Unused meals are non-refundable and expire at the end of the semester.
The Café Meal Plan is intended to assist off-campus and commuter students with affordable meal options while attending classes at Columbia. This meal plan is not intended for on-campus residents and is not affiliated with the meal plans offered through Residence Life
. For more information about on-campus meal plans, please visit the Residence Life
You must have a valid Campus Card to participate in this program. To obtain a Campus Card, please visit the Campus Card Office
located on the 3rd floor at 600 S. Michigan Avenue during regular business hours.
You may choose one of the two meal plans offered:
- 40 Meal Plan – $240 for 40 meals per semester
- 80 Meal Plan – $480 for 80 meals per semester
For one meal, you may choose from the options below:
- A breakfast box (breakfast sandwich or pastry) and a Cafe University mug of coffee or bottled water
- A sandwich lunch box which includes a sandwich, a side, a bag of chips and a bottle of water or a soda
Students may cancel the Cafe Meal Plan within 10 business days from the date the meal plan is activated on your campus card. You will be charged for the meals consumed, at the rate of $6 per meal, when your cancellation request is processed. No cancellation requests will be accepted after 10 business days and the full cost of the plan will be charged. If you would like to cancel your meal plan please print and complete this form.
Café Contact Information:
For questions regarding the Café Meal Plan, please email: email@example.com
or call 866-705-0200.
To sign up for a Café Meal Plan:
If you would like to sign up please print and complete this form
Submit the completed Authorization Form to Student Financial Services using one of the options listed below:
- Drop off the form at our drop box located in our office at 600 S. Michigan Ave. Ste. 303
- Fax: 312-369-8436
- Mail: Columbia College Chicago, Student Financial Services, 600 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
- Electronic Document Submission: Visit our webpage for instructions to submit form online