Questions Pertaining to your Circumstance
During this session you will be asked very specific questions pertaining to your circumstance.
Please be prepared to provide information regarding:
- What are the circumstances surrounding this change?
- What documentation can you provide to substantiate this circumstance?
- When did this change occur?
- How much are you currently earning?
- When did you become unemployed/ have a change in employment status? (Please specify date)
- Did you receive a severance package? If YES: When was that income received? What amount did you receive?
- Are you currently receiving unemployment benefits? If YES: When did unemployment benefits start/ end? How much do (or did) you receive per month/ week?
- When did (or will) child support cease?
- What is the monthly amount of child support that you’re currently receiving?
- What is your current relationship with your parents?
After your initial consultation, if it is determined that your family has an allowable circumstance that would warrant a re-evaluation; you will be instructed of the necessary documents needed.
Return to previous page