Student Financial Services
We are currently experiencing technical issues with our Toll-Free Consultation Line. Please use Chat Live while we work to resolve the issues. Thank you for your patience.
Live Chat Software
Document Submission
Online Campus Card Office

Change to Dependency Status

Dependent Students

Dependent Students must report their parent's income and assets as well as their own when applying for federal financial aid. The U.S. Department of Education automatically considers you dependent if you answer ‘NO’ to all of the following questions on your 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):