The Chicago STAR Scholarship was established to recognize students who graduate with an Associate Degree from City Colleges of Chicago STAR Scholar Program.
The Chicago STAR Scholarship is open to:
- Students who earned an Associate Degree at City Colleges of Chicago in Fall or Spring, and are part of the STAR Scholar Program
- Students who enroll at Columbia full-time for the Fall or Spring semester following the completion of their Associate Degree
- Students who have earned a cumulative college grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who have earned no more than 75 transferable college credit hours
- International students may be considered
Please note: Recipients of the Chicago STAR Scholarship are not eligible for the Dean’s Scholarship, Chicagoland Transfer Award, Columbia ChiArts Award, Columbia CPS Award, Columbia Creatives Award, Columbia Senn Award, Columbia Curie Award, Columbia Dyett Award, Columbia Lane Tech Award, Columbia Westinghouse Award, Columbia OneGoal Award, or Columbia Excellence Award.
Scholarship based on:
Notification of the scholarship:
- Recipients will be notified through their Financial Aid Award Letter.